Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

KMart Deals 7/24-7/30!

There are no KMart stores in my area but I know there is one where in Oklahoma where my family lives.  I found this information about some pretty good deals this week at KMart and want to pass it on to you.  According to The Krazy Coupon Lady, some KMart stores are doubling coupons this week.  I was unable to find out online which stores so you will need to contact your local KMart to find out.  I have not done any of the match ups for KMart so follow the link below to The Krazy Coupon Lady's website to check out the Kmart deals!

Krazy Coupon Lady

Thanks to Krazy Coupon Lady for the deals!