Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Coupons from Hasbro!




These are some great coupons, especially if you have them on your Christmas list!


$5/1 Spider-man String Shooter
$5/1 Iron Man Armor Charge
$5/1THOR Lightning Hammer from Hasbro
$3/1 Play-Doh Twirl and Top Pizza Shop or 24 pack of colors
$5/1 Captain America Deluxe Shield
$5/1 Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Market  or One Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC Toy
$5/1 My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Car or One My Little Pony So Soft Pinkie Pie”Learns to Walk” Doll
$5/1 Chuck & Friends Flip the Bounch Back Racer Vehicle
$5/1 Chuck & Friends Race Along Chuck Vehicle
$5/1 Poppin Park Elefun Fun Busy Ball Popper Toy
$5/1 Playskool Heroes Fire Station Prime
$5/1 Play-Doh Sesame Street Color Mixer from Hasbro
$5/1 Chuck & Friends Tumble Tower
$2/1 Playskool Heroes Toy
$5/1 Bounce N Ride Toy from Playskool
$5/1 Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C
$5/1 Spider-Man All Mission Racer