Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FREE Clothing at Sears Outlet!



Sears outlet announced on their Facebook page today that they are giving away a FREE apparel item in-stores today only (1/31/12).

Here’s how to get it:
1. Become a Shop Your Way Rewards member (you have to be a member to take advantage of the promotion and it’s free to join).

2. Print out this Sears Outlet Coupon that’s only available TODAY, and bring it along with your Shop Your Way Rewards membership card (or, I’m assuming, confirmation email) to your nearest Sears Outlet store.

To find an outlet store near you click here: Sears Outlet Locations