Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, January 20, 2012

Great Deal on Kids Clothes!



Here’s an interesting and great way to save money.  Kids grow so fast that most of the time they outgrow their clothes before they wear them out.  I wish we’d had this when my kids were little. 

The thredUP community - where moms swap kids clothes and toys. It’s easier than ever to hand-down outgrown children’s items and earn cashback. Use FREE USPS boxes or Concierge bags to de-clutter without leaving the house. Earn up to $10 for each great box you sell and up to $20 for each bag you stuff and return. Pick new boxes that start at just $9 and come full of great kids stuff. The average thredUP box has more than 15 items.

Get more information and sign up here