Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, February 10, 2012

Check out this GREAT Site!


A while back I posted about a great site for those of you who like to do crafts, it’s called Craftsy.  I wanted to put it out here again because it’s a great site.

One of the things I love about Craftsy is called their Block of the Month and the best part is that it is FREE!  You will learn how to piece blocks together, assemble them and finish the quilt! I have not yet signed up for this but am thinking about it and since we are only in the second month of the year I’ll only be one month behind.  I’ve heard from many people that they want to “learn to quilt” or “learn to knit” and so forth. Well this site has online courses for you so you don’t have to leave home!

Click here to check them out!  It’s free to join and you never know what you will find!