Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, February 6, 2012

Still Available: HEB Coupons!


Yesterday I posted about some HEB coupons that would be available on their FB page.  Some of them are still available. Here are the links to the one's I know still have prints available on them:



Click here for $2.50/1 HEB Active Cereal



Click here for $3/1 HEB Creamy Creations ice cream 



Click here for $3/1 HEB Grand Champion charcoal 8.3 lb



Click here for $0.50/1 HEB Quench




Click here for $0.50/1 HEB Superwater Zero 20 oz



Click here for $1/1 HEB Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips



Click here for $1/1 HEB French Toast Bread




Click here for $3/1 HEB Ready, Fresh, Go! Pico de Gallo





Click here for $1/1 HEB That Green Sauce



Click here for $2/1 HEB Chunky Guacamole




Click here for $2/1 HEB Mootopia Chocolate Milk