Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Smartphone App for Home Inventory


Watching the news this morning while typing match ups my local station did a spot on an app for smartphones that makes it very easy for you to inventory your home.  The best part of this app is its FREE and is available for both iphone and android.

I've just downloaded it and haven't had time to do anything with it but here's the description from the app store:

MyHOME Scr.APP.book lets you quickly capture images, descriptions, bar codes and serial numbers of your prized possessions. The app organizes information room by room and even creates a back-up file for email sharing. It is great for determining how much insurance you really need and for filing a claim. For more information on this and other insurance concerns, go to http://www.InsureUonline.org.


To find the app you can search for it by typing NAIC or MyHome Scr.APP.book.  It sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to getting ours done!