Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Possible HEB Coupon Stack


I forgot to put this possible deal with the weekly match ups.    I'm not sure it will work, you know how HEB is with these kinds of deals but if you drink Country Time, it might be worth a shot.  Combine the following (2) yellow coupons:

Buy Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashews 8-10.3 oz
Get Country Time Drink Mix 8 qt FREE (ex. 5/8)

Buy Country Time Lemonade 8 qt
Get Kraft BBQ Sauce FREE (ex. 7/10)

Both are M coupons so I'm not sure if you buy the Planters if you will be able to get the Lemonade AND the BBQ Sauce Free w/both qs.

Let me know you try it!