Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Walgreens Update 5/29

I ran into Walgreens this afternoon to pick up some of the Skintimates and use some RR that were expiring today.  Here is what the ad showed:



There was a sign posted (I should have taken a picture but didn't) saying that the ad was incorrect.  The RR deal does not include the Gel, only the Cream.  So here is a picture of the correct Skintimate:


I didn't try to use the $0.55/1 Edge/Skintimate shave gel, excludes 2.75oz cans (4/22 SS) because it only says "gel".


I also noticed that in my post on Sunday with the Walgreens deals for this week, that I apparently can't subtract, so let's try it again!


$2 RR wyb Skintimate Shave Cream or Gel $2.99
-$0.55/1 Skintimate Shave gel or cream shave, (excludes 2.75 oz cans) (5/13 SS)
Pay $2.44 OOP and get $2 RR back!