Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Some nice coupons coming out tomorrow!



Tomorrow looks to be a much better day for coupons than the past couple of weeks have been!  You should get up to 3 inserts tomorrow:

1 Smartsource
1 Redplulm
1 Pepsi Co

There are several coupons I'm excited about and looking for multiples of! You can check out the full lists here but below are a few of my favorites:


$2/1 Pedigree dry dog food 15lb+ (ex. 9/22)
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch kitchen system starter kit (ex. 9/11)
$0.50/1 New York frozen product (ex. 9/30)
$0.55/1 Skintimate shave gel or cream shave excludes 2.75oz cans (ex. 9/2)
$2/1 Stayfree product (ex. 8/31)
$0.75/2 Quaker Chewy granola bars or yogurt granola bars 5ct+ (ex. 8/11)