Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Update on the HEB J&J Promo!



Earlier I posted this scenario for the J&J CAT Deal because I wasn't sure how the B coupons would affect the total.  Previous experience with other Promos made me think that the B coupons would affect the pre-coupons total, and it may still depending on which promo it is, but for this one they do NOT!

Buy (7) Precise Patches @$6.27 ea
Buy (1) Band Aids $1.96
Use (7) $2.75/1 HEB BYQ and
Use (7) $3/1 Tylenol Precise (5/6 SS) and
Total OOP = $5.45 and get $10 CAT back

Here's what I did today:

Bought (4) Precise Patches @$6.27 ea
Use (4) $2.75/1 HEB YQ and
Use (2) $3/1 Tylenol Precise (5/6 SS) and
(I only had 2 of the $3/1.  I have more coming in Tuesday!)

I also bought (3) Starkist Tuna Salad @ $1.12 ea
Use (1) $1/3 HEB YQ and
Use (3) $0.55/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch Product

Pre-coupon total: $28.44
Total OOP (including tax): $5.11 and got the $10 cat back!

Another great thing is that you can roll this CAT into another deal.  However, you must purchase $30 to be able to use the CAT.

If you need to get some of the Tylenol Precise coupons, I recommend Coupon Dede. I have always had great service from her and I love that she is out of New Braunfels, TX so I get my order quickly!