Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, August 27, 2012

I am waiting for Coupon Network to post a response about these coupons.

I'll let you know the outcome of these coupons as soon as I know.

It looks like these coupons are fraudulent. They are all printing with the same security code. DO NOT USE THESE COUPONS PLEASE. I AM SORRY. I GOT THE LINK FROM A SITE I TRUSTED.


There are 3 great coupons available to print for Lay's Chips:

$3 off any one Bag of Lay’s Chips 10 oz or Larger
$3 off any two Bags of Lays’s Chips 10 oz or Larger
$1 off any one Bag of Lay’s Chips 10 oz or Larger


just printed mine and they expire on 9/17!  CVS and Walgreens both have Lay's BOGO this week and HEB has the Lay's on the Texas Showdown!



Buy Lay’s Potato Chips 10.10.5 oz $2.68
Get HEB Thin Potato Chips 10.5-11 oz FREE
(Ex. 9/4)
Use the $3/1 Lay's Q and you get 2 bags of chips FREE with 32¢ overage!

The Coupons have a WinCo Foods logo but they are manufacturer's coupons and can be used anywhere.

Thanks Printable Coupons and Deals