Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I learned something at HEB today....



I learned that if we have a buy product X get product Y free and it's a "B" coupon, you CAN use a coupon on the free product! I did it today with the Axe deal.


Buy Axe Shampoo $4.48 or Styler $6.97
Get Axe Deodorant Body Spray 4 oz, Axe APDO Solid 2.7 oz, Axe Deodorant Stick 3 oz, Axe Shower Gel 12-18 oz or Axe Detailer Shower Tool FREE
Type B (Ex. 8/28)


I used the $1/1 Axe APDO from 7/29 RP (Ex. 8/26) so I paid $3.48 for an Axe Shampoo and an Axe APDO!

I also learned that, at my HEB, you absolutely cannot use any coupons on a B2G1 "M" coupon. I tried using the $1/1 Hormel Printable and it beeped and they said no so I didn't use the yellow coupon, instead I used another $1/1 off so I got 3/$3. My DH loves those! They are perfect for his truck.

I'm typing up the deals. It was very disappointing today.