Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, August 6, 2012

Kmart Deals 8/5-8/11



I have decided not to keep  posting all the match ups for Kmart.  Since I do not have a Kmart near me I am not familiar with all the points etc. that you can earn.  I've listed a few deals but want you to head over to Fort Hood Savers where she has full Kmart match ups AND scenarios for you!  Be sure to tell her Momma's Moolah sent you!


Keebler Cookies or Right Bites $1.99 w/IAQ
- $0.55/2 Keebler Cookies (7/29 RP)

Doritos Chips  2/$5
- $1/2 Doritos Tortilla Chips (7/22 PepsiCo)

Lipton 12 pk, $4.99
- $1/2 Lipton Iced Tea, 12 pk, 16.9 oz or Pure Leaf, 6 pk, 18.5 oz PET Bottles (7/22 PepsiCo)

General Mills Cereals or Fruit Snacks 4/$10
- $1/3 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks, Mott's Fruit Flavored Snacks or Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks (6/24 SS)
- $1/3 General Mills Cereal (8/5 GM)
- $1/2 General Mills Cereals (7/15 SS)

EXPO 4 pk $2.50
- $1/1 EXPO Printable


Click here to see more Kmart Deals at Fort Hood Savers!