Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New HEB Printable Coupons


Thanks to my buddy Lauren over at Fort Hood Savers for the heads up on these new coupons for HEB. All are "B" Coupons.  Click here to view them all:

- $1 OFF H-E-Buddy® String Cheese (12 oz.)

- $1 OFF H-E-Buddy® ABC Pretzels (10 oz.)

- $1.50 OFF Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia Fillets, Premium Tilapia Fillets, Flounder Fillet or Butterfly Shrimp

- $1 OFF H-E-B Mayonnaise or H-E-B Whipped Salad Dressing (30 oz.)

- $1 OFF H-E-B Deli Ham or Turkey (1 lb.)

- Buy H-E-B More Fruit Spread (15 oz.), Get H-E-B Texas Peanut Butter Free (18 oz.)