Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, November 2, 2012

Looking for help!


Do you like to save money?
Do you hate paying full price for anything?
Do you clip coupons?
Do you get excited when you find a good deal?
Do you spend a lot of time online?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then I have a deal for you!

I am continuing to struggle with my health and it is becoming harder and harder for me to keep up with the deals at the moment.  I'd really love for someone to join me and help me post deals.  I can teach you how I do match ups and where I find coupons.  You'll have access to post to the blog.

Ok, so here's the kicker!  There is no compensation.  I don't make any money from my blog.  Yes I have affiliate links but they don't get clicked enough for me to make anything so you would be doing it for the pure joy of helping others save a little money each week.

If this is you or someone you know (I'll even take more that one!) just email me here and let me know you are interested!