Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, November 5, 2012

Sorry MIA

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA.  I'm having to take things on a daily basis right now and just rest as much as I can.  I'm trying to decide what to do about my blog.  I enjoy helping you save money and I know that most of the smaller grocery store match ups I do no one else does (at least I can't find any other blog that does match ups for those).

Unfortunately with Andersen Tawil Syndrome I cannot always meet my self imposed deadlines. I posted last week about looking for at least one person who might  be willing to help me out but I've not had any takers.  Can't say that I blame you, no one likes working for free.

Stay tuned for any updates.  I'd also LOVE any suggestions you may have!

Thanks!