Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Changes Coming to HEB Coupon Policy

And I, along with many other loyal HEB shoppers are NOT happy about the change!

HEB posted this new policy last night or early this morning and it says it takes effect 1/29/13.



So we have 2 1/2 weeks left to take advantage of stacking.

Here is a copy of the new policy.  I have highlighted the changes:


What this means is that we will no longer be able to stack manufacturer's coupons with HEB yellow B or S coupons.  Which means deals will be few and far between now.  According to the FAQs, they will be implementing a card system with digital coupons in the near future.  There are advantages to the card system but personally I think there are more disadvantages of it.  Where I live I have 1 choice for groceries if I don't want to drive more than 20 minutes and that is HEB.  I despise Walmart but I may take my business there with price matching the HEB ad.

One other thing I noted that I don't remember seeing before is that they will no longer accept coupons with a competitor logo.

I plan on sending an email to HEB Customer Service to let them know how I feel.

What are your thoughts?