Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, January 5, 2013

Here's what's coming in the paper tomorrow!


2013 is starting off with a bang which is good since December left us severely lacking for coupons!  So you will definitely want to pick up a few papers tomorrow!  You can expect up to 6, yes SIX inserts!  In some markets these may be combined into fewer and as always there will be regional differences.  Here's what's coming:

1- J&J Target Insert
3 - SS Inserts
2 - RP Inserts


Here are some highlights:


- $1/1 Pedigree 3.5lb+ dry food for dogs (3/2)(I’m always ISO of these with 5 dogs!)
- $1.50/1  Hershey’s 5.6oz Simple Pleasures (2/17)
- $1/1 Atkins 4pk shake (3/31) DND
- $1/1 Atkins 5pk bar (3/31) DND
- $1/1 Atkins frozen meal (4/30) DND  
- $1.50/1 Bayer 20ct+ 325mg or 500mg product (3/31)
- $.50/1 Goody 24ct+ Ouchless Elastics (2/15)
- $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh lunch meat (3/3)
- $1/1 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions variety (4/6)
- $1/5 Lean Cuisine varieties (4/6)
- $2/1 Lysol No-Touch hand soap system starter kit (2/5)

Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!

Happy Couponing!