Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, January 21, 2013

I scored today at HEB!


I had a doctor's appointment in Austin this afternoon so on my way home I stopped by a bigger HEB to take advantage of some awesome stacking opportunities while we still can stack.  Here's what I got and the coupons I used:

(3) Tomatoes
(1) Cherub tomatoes
(4) Chex Mix
(4) Heluva Good Dip
(2) Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel
(1) Garnier Foam Rescue Cleanser
(7) Jergen's Lotions
(15) Got2B Trial Size
(1) Liquid Plumer

Total before Coupons:  $88.14

Coupons used:

(1) $5 off a $15 purchase of any Garnier HEB YBQ
(2) $2/1 Garnier Moisturizer 
(15) $2 off any Got2B Product HEB YQ
(4) 75¢/1 Heluva Good Dip
(7) $1.75 off Jergens Lotion HEB YBQ 
(7)  $1/1 Jergens Moisturizer
(2) BOGO Chex Mix  HEB YBQ
(2) 60¢/1 Chex IP
(1) 50¢/1 Chex IP

Final price = $21.23! Plus I got $1 back from Ibotta for the Liquid Plummer!

Total savings: 76%!!

I rarely buy things that we don't use or need but I will when that product is a money maker.  The Got2B yellow coupon had no size restrictions so it was good on the Trial Size Got2B.  They were $1.47 ea and the YQ is for $2 ea so I made 53¢ per tube or $7.95 that was applied to the rest of my basket!  This coupon expires 1/22 so if your HEB has a trial/travel section take advantage of it!


PS:  I now have 15 tubes of Got2B to give away if you or anyone you know can use them!