Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, February 11, 2013

Endorse! Another fantastic Smartphone app!



Last month I put up a post about a new smartphone app called Ibotta and you definitely need to check it out if you haven't already!

There's another one I want to tell you about, it's called Endorse and I LOVE it! It is not tied to any particular store as Ibotta is, plus you can earn for more than one product as long as they are all on one receipt i.e., one of the offers this week is up to 50% back wyb Zatarain's, any flavor.  You can buy more that one Zatarain's for submission as long as all of them are on one receipt.

There are limits as to how much cash back you can get.  In the above example the limit is $3 back no matter how many you buy.

Another great thing about Endorse is that you can earn money for your local schools!  Right now they have a deal going that for every 10 receipts you upload, $5 will be donated!

New offers come out every Thursday.  This app is one of the best I've used.  A few weeks ago one of the offers was for GAS!  Yes, up to $4 back on your GAS purchase!

Check it out here and start earning more cash back!

Happy saving!