Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, February 9, 2013

Here's a preview of what we'll get in the inserts tomorrow!




It looks like we will be getting (2) Inserts in the paper tomorrow:

1 SS
1 RP


Here are a few highlights:

$1/1 Edge 7oz+ shave gel (3/24)
$1/1 Oreo 10.5oz+ package (3/22)
$2/1 Purina Beneful dog food bag (5/10)
$2/1 got2b full size item (3/17)
$4/1 Venus 6ct or 8ct refill pack (3/31) ETS
$4/2 Venus & Olay 3ct refill packs (3/31) ETS
$1/1 Wet n Wild product (2/23)

Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!

Happy Couponing!