Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts!



In case you were not aware, Valentine's Day is only 2 days away!  Some of you are going, EEK!  Never fear!  I have a couple of helpful links for you.





FTD has fresh and beautiful flowers that will last at least 7 days, GUARANTEED!  They have some beautiful arrangements for you to choose from and the prices aren’t too bad!






ProFlowers starts at $19.99+s&h.  Here’s what you get:

* Free glass vase. 
* Fresh from the fields. 
* 7-day Freshness Guarantee
* Flowers, chocolates, bears, & more--available for Valentine's Day. 
* On-time Delivery


No matter which one you choose you should probably get on it today!