Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Look what will be in the insert tomorro!




It looks like we will again be getting only (1) Insert  in the paper.

1 SS


Here are a few highlights:

$.50/1 Cuties 2, 3 or 5 lb product dnd (3/24/13)
$1/1 Lunchables lunch combinations with smoothie (4/14/13)
$4/1 SchickHydro Silk razor or refill (4/7/13)
$4/1 Schick Hydro Silk refill (4/7/13)


Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!

Happy Couponing!