Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, March 9, 2013

2 Inserts Tomorrow!



We will be getting (2) Inserts in the paper tomorrow.

1 SS
1 RP

Here are some highlights from the other inserts:

$1/1 Edge 5.1oz+ shave gel or shave cream (4/21)
--->$.55/1 Fresh Express packaged salad (6/10) SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!
$6/2 Prevacid 24HR 28 or 42ct products (4/20)
$2/1 Visine.5 floz+ excludes soothing wipes and trial (5/31)


Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!

Happy Couponing!