Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CommonKindness Coupons on Momma's Moolah!


In April of 2012, I posted about a new website for printable coupons that has a different spin on their mission.  I am very excited to now have the CommonKindness coupons available for you to print directly from my website!

CommonKindness was founded by 27 year old Sarah Schloemer as a way to help nonprofit organizations as well as a means to help hard working people make ends meet.

Here's how it works:

1.  You will need to register  and then you will select your favorite Non-Profit organization you want to support by using the CommonKindness coupons.

2. Print and redeem your selected coupons.

3.  CommonKindness will provide funds to YOUR favorite Non-Profit.  CommonKindness gives 20% of the advertising fees they receive with the non-profits selected.

That's it!  Pretty simple right?  You will find the link to the CommonKindness coupons at the top with the page tabs.

"This is the power of CommonKindness.
This is how you can make a difference."
From the CommonKindness "About Us" page