Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ATTENTION Candy Crush Players!!!


Are you a part of the revolution that has been taking place over the past couple of months called Candy Crush? If so I've got a VERY hot deal for you!

Right now you can get the Candy Crush Saga - The Ultimate Players Guide to Beating Candy Crush (Kindle Edition) FREE! Yes FREE! You can download software HERE to be able to read the book on your PC or MAC.

I have no idea how long it will be available for FREE so check it out and make sure you are getting it for FREE before downloading!

Happy playing! Thanks Coupon Clipping Daddy!