Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, July 15, 2013

New Printable Coupons available!


There are some new coupons available to print that you might want to take advantage of today!

Here's a rare printable and if you love to eat at Olive Garden, don't wait! Print it now!

$5.00 off 2 Adult Dinner Entrees

Love Jack in the Box (I love their commercials lol), then print these off!



Since starting Weight Watchers I've fallen in LOVE with Baby Bel cheese so I wish I could print lots and lots of these but I can only print 6 (3 computers):

$1.00 off ANY ONE (1) Mini Babybel Cheese product

Here is a VERY RARE $3/1 coupon!

$3.00 off one (1) Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 

I haven't seen any coupons for Quilted Northern in a while and this is a great one!

$1.25 off 18 Double Quilted Northern Ultra Plush