Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Thursday, July 25, 2013

Update on my health



I had planned on getting back into the "yellow coupon" thing at HEB today by going through the store and picking up all the yellow coupons.  10 minutes into the store my body decided that I was NOT going to do that and I had to leave. I always carry my potassium with me so when I got to the car I took some and waited for the attack to end so I could make it home.

I'm not sure whether or not I will be able to get back to it. As you have noticed I am not 100% back with being able to post all the deals I used to.

Right now I'm evaluating things and trying to figure out what I can physically do, if anything, with keeping the blog going.

I'd appreciate your prayers please!