Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2 New Printable Coupons for HEB

 Here are a couple of coupons I received in my email from HEB.  In case you didn't get them in your email, just click the links below to print yours off.
























          Click here to print BOGO





Here are some coupons you can combine with these Q:

- $1/1 Uni Ball BLX 3 pk+
- $2/1 any Swingline® Stapler purchase of $10 or more
- $2/1 Five Star® Binder Including Five Star® Flex Hybrid NoteBinder®
- $2/2 Five Star® Reinforced Filler Paper
- $1/2 Five Star® products, including Student Planning 
- $1/1 Dixon Ticonderoga 24 ct+ w/ Prang purchase
- $1/1 BIC, stationary product (8/4 SS)
- 50¢/1 Georgia Pacific Paper (7/28 RP)
- $2/2 Five Star, reinforced filler paper (8/4 SS)
- $2/1 Five Star, binder (8/4 SS)
- $1/2 Five Star (8/4 SS)