Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I saved a ton of moolah today! This is how...

I am officially jealous of where my daughter lives. In my opinion, Lawton, Oklahoma, is a couponer's dream city. They have the following stores related to couponing:

Walmart
KMart (they double up to $1!!)
Target
Family Dollar
Dollar General
Dollar Tree
Aldi's (doesn't take coupons but supposed to have great deals on produce)
Country Mart (they also double up to a $1!!!)
Walgreens
CVS

Today I hit up CVS and Target and I want to share with you the transactions I did and how much I saved. We'll start with Target.

There were 2 deals I was checking on and one of them I couldn't do because this Target did not have the All Mighty Pacs 10 ct.  But this deal was a go and I did it twice (I went out to my car between transactions).

Here it is:



Buy (1) Schick Hydro Silk Razor for $9.49
Use (1) $4/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill, TARGET coupon
Use 25% off Schick Hydro Silk Target Cartwheel (expires 8/30)
Use (1) $4/1 Schick Silk razor or refill (printable Q that is NLA but I hadn't used yet)
Total OOP 47¢!



If you don't the $4/1 MQ, there is a $2/1 Schick Silk, razor or refill (7/28 SS) and with the triple stack your OOP will be $2.11.  Still a great deal! PLUS, right now if you have ibotta on your smartphone, you can submit the receipt and get 50¢ back!



So after the ibotta rebate, I got (2) Schick Hydro Silk razors for 44¢!

Ok, now for CVS. I used several ECBs that I had from previous transactions, plus a 25% off coupon I received in my email, and a $4 off wyb $12 of beauty products along with coupons. I also used (2) Rain Checks. So here's what I bought:



(2) Axe Body Washes $9
(1) All Mighty Pacs $3.99
(1) Bayer A1C Now $9.99
(1) Schick Silk refill 4 ct $9.49
(2) Crest 3D White toothpaste $5.29
(1) Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99
(1) Physician's Formula eye shadow pack $12.49
Total $60.24

Coupons used:
(1) $1/1 Physician's Formula (8/18 SS)
(1) $1/1 All Laundry (printable NLA)
(1) $7/1 Bayer A1C (printable NLA)
(1) $2/1 Schick Silk, razor or refill (7/28 SS)
(2) 50¢/1 Crest toothpaste
(1) $3/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor (8/11 RP)
(1) 75¢/1 Axe 16 fl oz shower gel or detailer shower tool ets (8/25 RP)
(1) 25% off coupon (non sale items only) $5.50
(1) $4/$12 Beauty Purchase
(1) $10/$50 purchase
$13 in ECB's

Total OOP: $20.66
Retail Value: $116.79
% savings: 82% (87% after Savingstar rebate below)



Plus I received $19 in ECBs and (2) $10/$50 coupons and I got $5 from Savingstar for buying the Axe (NLA)!



Not a bad day!