Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What are you passionate about?



One of my and my husband's passions is rescue animals, particularly dogs. We have 5 dogs, all rescues, who are like our children. The joy and laughter they bring into our home is priceless. My daughter who is a photographer, took pictures of our "kids" and posted this blog post about them last December. (Please click over after you finish reading this! She's very talented!!)

Our hearts are so passionate about these animals that we have to keep each other in check. 5 is definitely our limit but if we could, we would definitely have many more.  Hence the subject of this post!

Do those ASPCA commercials make you cry too? We can't watch them, it hurts far too much! For over 140 years the ASPCA has worked tirelessly to end animal cruelty. From education and care to adoption and rescue, the ASPCA is making a life-changing difference for animals across America. Please consider supporting their effort right in your community! We know we can't adopt them all but this way we can make a difference for them!