Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, August 24, 2013

You should get 2 Inserts Sunday!



We will be getting (2) Inserts in the paper tomorrow.

1 SS
1 RP

Here are some highlights from the inserts:

$.25/1 Heinz ketchup (10/6) DND
$1/1 Ore-Ida Simply Potato product (10/6)
$1/2 Ore-Ida potato products (10/6)
$.60/3 Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables (11/16)
$.50/1 Hansen’s12oz natural cane or diet soda multi-pack (9/30)
$2/1 Hasbro Trouble, Sorry!, Guess Who?, Connect4 or Clue (9/14)
$2/2 Hasbro Hi-Ho Cherryo, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Perfection or Memory (9/14)
$.75/1 Old El Paso Mexican cooking sauce (10/19)
$.75/1 Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff soft tortillas (10/19) 

There are some really good regional differences.  You can check those out here!

Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!


Happy Couponing!