Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, September 7, 2013

3 Inserts tomorrow!



You should get (3) Insert in the paper tomorrow:

2 Smartsource
1 Red Plum

Here are some highlights:

$1/1 Colgate 360 manual toothbrush excluding Plus, Triple Action, Extra Clean and Classic (9/28)
$1/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Max Fresh or Sensitive toothpaste 4oz+ (10/5)
$2/1 Colgate mouthwash 8oz+ (10/5)
$1.50/1 Energizer batteries or flashlight (9/28)
   
To see the entire list, click here.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!


Happy Couponing!