Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Aldi Stores - Produce and Hot buys 9/4-9/10



This is a new store for me but there will be no “match ups” as Aldi does not accept coupons. It is my understanding that you can usually get some great produce at a great price at Aldi’s. So I’ll post the produce, Fresh Meat Special Buy and Red Hot Special  from the Ad each week and I’ll try to get it posted earlier so you won’t miss the Wednesday Fresh Meat Special Buy. Some important things to know BEFORE you shop at Aldi’s:

Aldi only accepts cash, EBT, and most debit cards.
Bring your own bags, use empty boxes or buy from their selections.
Bring 25¢ for a cart deposit, which will be returned when you return your cart.

The prices listed here are from the Aldi store in Lawton, Oklahoma. You can see the entire Aldi's Ad here.

THIS WEEK’S RED HOT SPECIAL
Avocado Slicer, Lime Juicer or Lemon Juicer $2.99 each

Cantaloupes 79¢ ea
Red Grapes 79¢ per lb $1.58 per 2lb pk
Avocados 49¢ ea
Bananas 39¢ per lb
Mangoes 39¢ ea
Peaches, Plums or Nectarines 29¢ ea