Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Here's the Coupon Insert Preview for 9/29!



You should get (3) Inserts in the paper tomorrow:

1 P&G
1 Smartsource
1 Red Plum

Here are some highlights:

$2/1 Tide detergent excludes PODS
$2/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep
$1/1 Downy
$1.50/1 Covergirl product excludes accessories
$2/1 Axe 4oz bodyspray, 2.7oz anti-perspirant and deodorant or 3oz deodorant (10/27) ETS
$2.50/1 TRESemme Keratin Smooth, Platinum Strength, Split Remedy or Naturals item (10/27) ETS
50¢/1 Sparkle 3 roll or smaller package (10/30)
$1/1 Sparkle 6 roll+ package (10/30)
75¢/1 Foster Farms fresh boneless & skinless chicken breasts (11/12) DND
$1/1 Foster Farms bake in tray chicken breasts (11/12) DND
  
To see the entire list, click here.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!


Happy Couponing!