I wanted to update you on the Ibotta deal that I posted here. Now I know why my numbers weren't coming up like her's last night. I also found a very important piece of information you need to know (unless I'm not reading it right).
Ok, here's what I got today, at Walmart in Bastrop, TX (and yes those of you who know me know how I feel about Walmart, but for the sake of this deal, that's where I went).
Palmolive dish detergent 25 oz $2.47
Scott Paper Towels 6 ct $5.97
Huggies Little Movers Diapers $8.97
Huggies Wipes 56 ct $1.97
Scott Naturals Disposable Cleansing Cloths 51 ct $1.96
Poise Liners 24 ct $2.72
Colgate 360 Toothbrush $2.96
Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 5.8 oz $2.97
Kleenex 80 ct $1.47
- 75¢/1 Scott Towels, 6 rolls or more (8/11 SS) we didn't get the $1/1 value
- $1.50/1 HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers
- $2.50/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers you will need to share it to get the $2.50, otherwise it's $2/1
- 50¢/1 Scott Naturals Flushable Cleansing Cloths (8/11 SS)
- $2/1 Poise Product (the link I used originally was expired. You will need to register to get this Q PLUS I totally forgot and left the coupon on my desk!)
- 75¢/1 Colgate Toothpaste (8/25 SS)
Total coupons: $4.50 (would have been $6.50 had I remembered the Poise coupon)
Total OOP $26.95 + tax
As soon as I got home I submitted my receipt and verified my products and within 20 minutes Ibotta deposited $9 from the items bought at Walmart plus $3 for the Kitchen & Bath bonus AND $2 for the Hug Your Baby Bonus for a total of $14!! That's like paying $12.95 for (9) items or $1.44 ea!!
So tomorrow I will get:
(1) Scott Extra Soft Bathroom Tissue, 12 rolls $5.97
(1) Viva White Paper Towels, 6 rolls $6.47 The Bastrop Walmart doesn't carry the 6 roll pk so I'll have to try somewhere else for the transaction tomorrow
(1) Kleenex Tissues, 160 ct (pk of 3) $4.47
(2) Kotex U Tampons Super Plus, 18 ct $3.78
I'll update you then!