Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, September 16, 2013

Who likes M&MS? (2) New Coupons!

Just noticed that we have (2) yes that TWO new coupons for B2G1 single serve M&Ms! See below for how to score a great deal on these at CVS this week!

B2G1 free M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies
From Coupons.com
BUY TWO GET ONE FREE Buy any TWO (2) M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies and get ONE (1) Free (1.10 – 1.74 oz.)
From Red Plum

CVS has the Singles on sale for B2G1 Free. So if you buy (3) you will only pay for (1) and the other (2) are FREE! The store is giving you one FREE and the manufacturer is giving you one FREE. Time to stock up on my husband some M&Ms!