Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, May 4, 2012

Krogers and Randalls (Safeway) for 5/2-5/8

Computer problems this week has put me way behind this week which normally wouldn't be as big a deal as I would just type up the deals today and get them posted, BUT, I will be leaving shortly for Oklahoma to attend my daughter's graduation tomorrow from Oklahoma State University (I am a very proud Momma if you can't tell!) so I just do not have time right now to get those ad's done.  So.....

I didn't want to totally leave you hanging.  One of the forums I spend alot of time on is A Full Cup.  I am the forum leader for the HEB forum there and I personally think it is a wonderful place to get information and learn and yes I am a little biased but that's ok.  Here are links to the Randall's and Kroger forums at  AFC.

Krogers

Randalls

You can also browse through the ads for your store then search my coupon database to see if there are any coupons available that you need.  If I get a chance tonight I'll try to at least post the best deals but I don't know if I'll have time.

I apologize but this doesn't happen very often so I hope you'll be forgiving and still follow!

Have an amazing weekend!