Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, May 4, 2012

New Printable Coupons




Just saw several new coupons that are available and I wanted to get them posted before I go finish packing:

$0.50/1 Kellogg's Pop Tarts
$0.55 off HORMEL NATURAL CHOICE meat
$1.50 off 2 Lip Shimmers
$2.00 off any L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss
$1.00 off any OFF! Botanicals Product
$0.75 off any OFF! Personal Insect Repellent
$2.00 off (2) TWO Dial Body Washes
$2.00 off one package of GOODNITES Underwear
$1.00 off any Mitchum or Mitchum for Women product
$1.00 off DR. BROWN'S Designed to Nourish Product
$1.35 off when you buy any ONE Glad® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag