Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, July 28, 2012

4 Inserts Tomorrow!



Tomorrow looks to be a good day for coupons and considering what we've had the past few weeks, I say it's about time!  You should get up to 4 inserts tomorrow:

1 SS
2 RP
1 P&G

The P&G this time has several good coupons, including:


$1.00/1 CASCADE
$0.50/1 MR CLEAN
$2.00/1 ALWAYS INFINITY 12CT
$2.00/1 TAMPAX PEARL

Here's some from the SS I'm excited about:

$1/1 Bic stationery product
$1.50/1 on Biz laundry detergent
$1.50/1 on Biz liquid or blast pack
$1/1 Hidden valley farmhouse original
$1/1 OXi product (face)
$2/1 Oxi clinical product

You can see all the coupon previews by clicking here!