Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, July 30, 2012

Still under the weather......



I apologize for not having any match ups done at this point.  I am still not feeling well as my disease has really sidetracked me for the past several days.  In light of that and knowing how things usually go with it, I need to take several days off to get some rest and not stress over getting this done!

I don't want to leave you all totally without help.  Below are the links to the A Full Cup specific store forums.  You won't find full match ups like I usually do but you will find the best deals listed!  Everyone at A Full Cup is very nice and helpful so don't be afraid to join in the conversations.  Hopefully I'll be back for the store match ups later this week but right now I can't make any promises.  I am the forum leader at A Full Cup for HEB so I will definitely try to get that one done if nothing else!  Please share with everyone what deals you find by leaving comments here and/or on Momma's Moolah Facebook page!

Walgreens

CVS

Target

Kmart


If you are interested in learning more about the disease I have been blessed with, it's called Andersen-Tawil Syndrome and is extremely rare.  Thanks for your patience and understanding!