Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HOT Huggies Wipes at Walgreens!

Not sure how long this has been going on but I just discovered it tonight and it's good through the 28th only.

You can get a 56 ct of Huggies Wipes for only $0.99!  Here's the deal:


These are regularly priced at $2.99 for the 56 ct.  They are on sale for $1.99 PLUS there is a $1/1 coupon in the July WAGS booklet (at the front of the store by the ads).  Here's a picture of that coupon:


Now if you noticed the coupon states 64 pk.  So I called over an employee who looked at the coupon and then at the tag on the shelf and she told me to go ahead and see if scanned and if not to have the cashier call the manager since the shelf tag clearly says there is a coupon for it.  Thankfully it scanned with no problems!

There is a manufacturer's coupon you can stack for an even better deal but I didn't have any, so here's the deal:

Huggies Wipes 56 ct $1.99
- $1/1 Huggies Wipes WAGS IVC and
- $0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, 56ct+ (7/8 SS)
Final price = $0.49!!!