Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update on my bad experience....



I wanted to give you an update on my trip to the Elgin, Texas HEB last night.  You can read about it here.

I received a call today from Tracy who is the Unit Manager for the Elgin HEB. (I was in the Bastrop HEB at the time.) She apologized for what happened Tuesday night and  told me I WAS RIGHT and HE WAS WRONG.  Yes I love being told that! lol

She said there really was no excuse because as a manager he should have known about the new barcodes and the change in the policy as a result.  I also discussed with her the CSM and her immediate attitude toward me and she assured me that she is already working on setting up training to make sure all employees are aware of the new barcode and its issues and she will also include discussion on attitudes with customers.

She did offer me a gift card and yes I said I'd take it because it was a huge hassle and I was treated with such disrespect I felt it was the least they could do.  I stopped by the store on my way home and had a $10 gift card waiting.

I am relieved to have this behind me and I will go back to the Elgin HEB and give them another shot. I do like shopping at HEB and around here you just can't save as much anywhere else (including Walmart) as you can there!

Bottom line is this: when you are mistreated, you do not have to just take it.  It's important to report the incident because it is at those times that training can take place and that benefits more than just yourself!