Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, March 25, 2013

Why I've been MIA!

You may have noticed I haven't posted since Thursday.  I left Friday morning for Louisiana to spend the weekend with my 2 daughters.  We had a wonderful time!  My oldest is in the Army and will be PCSing to Ft. Sill in July.
Brytnee Anne Photography

My youngest daughter is a photographer (a great photographer if you ask me) and we spent Saturday at Hodges Gardens State Park where she took some beautiful pictures of the flowers and also got some pretty amazing shots of her sister and me!  She actually made me look good!

I'd love it if you would check out her blog at Brytnee Anne Photography and show her some love as well! She should have the pictures from this weekend up in a day or two.

So while I'm sorry I didn't get to post any deals and I missed some of my weekly posts such as the Diaper Deals I don't regret one minute of the time I spent with my amazing daughters! I'll get back on track this week bringing you great coupons and deals as I find them!

Have a wonderful week!