Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Monday, May 27, 2013

Hi everyone!





Just a quick check in.  I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful Memorial Day (at least it's a beautiful day here)!  My surgery went well and I am on the mend.  I was hoping to be back this week but I don't think I'll be able to yet.

I tried yesterday spending more time on the computer and the result was an increase in my pain to the point that I didn't sleep well last night.  It's just an awful position for my shoulder.  So I'm not planning on being back this week as far as match ups go but I might try to post some coupons if I get online much and hopefully I'll be recovered to the point I can tolerate the position longer next week!

Can you believe it's almost June already?  I swear the clock is ticking faster and faster!  Have a great Memorial Day and be sure to stop a moment and thank those who fought and are still fighting for our freedom!