Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Saturday, August 3, 2013

2 inserts tomorrow!



We will be getting (2) Inserts in the paper tomorrow.

1 SS
1 RP

Here are some highlights from the inserts:

- $1/1 Fruit of the Loom packaged underwear or casual sportswear item excludes socks and hosiery, Fresh Collection intimates, bras, sleepwear and thermal underwear (11/30)
- $3/1 O-Cedar ProMist microfiber spray mop (12/31)
- $5/1 O-Cedar O-Duster robotic floor cleaner (12/31)
- $1/1 ACE sports tape, underwrap, elastic, or self-adhering bandages (12/31)
- $1/1 BIC stationery product (9/15)
- $.75/1 Command product (9/18)
- $1/2 Five Star products (9/30)
- $2/1 Five Star binder (9/30)
- $2/2 Five Star reinforced filler paper (9/30)
- $2/1 Snapware food or home storage (10/31)

Click here to see what coupons you might get.  You can see regional differences here as they are posted.  I really like this because I am on 3 different coupon trains (ask me about those if you are not familiar!) and I can add those differences to my wish list!


Happy Couponing!