Thanks for stopping by! If you are new to my site and/or new to couponing, you might want to start here: Getting Started! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment here!


Friday, August 2, 2013

Print these now for upcoming deal at CVS!



I want to give you a heads up on a deal the week of 8/11-8/17 at CVS. You will need to print these two coupons off now because I doubt they'll still be prints available once word gets out about this deal.

CVS will have the following deal:

$10 ECB wyb $30 of Suave, Caress, Depend or Huggies Products.

Print these two coupons for that deal.  The first one is a CVS coupon which you can combine with a MQ:

- $1/1 Huggies Baby Wipes 45 ct or larger CVS Q
- 50¢/1 Huggies Baby Wipes 40 ct+

The cheapest Huggies Wipes I can fine online are $3.99 for a 72 ct. I'm going to CVS today so I'll check to see if they have any 45 ct in store.

Here are some other Huggies Q's you might want to print. There is not a CVS Q at this time to pair with them:

- $1.50/1 Huggies Litttle Swimmers
- $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip Ons
- $1.50/1 Huggies Snug & Dry
- $2/1 Huggies Diapers
- $3/1 Huggies Diapers